Wednesday, July 08, 2015

The Latest from Holla Back World

The Latest from Holla Back World


Sally Rumble’s Story : I don’t want your money.

Posted: 07 Jul 2015 04:02 PM PDT

A short, slight framed man claiming to be from Bangladesh, followed me down the stairs to the subway entrance at approximately 8:50pm last night. I could feel someone approaching me from behind, when I turned around he asked me if he could “hang out” with me, when I said NO, he persisted, asking the question over and over. I was fumbling for my metrocard but couldn’t find it. He was in my personal space and there was nowhere to go to get away from him because I was standing between him and the turnstile. I said I was married to try and get him to go away, that didn’t work, then he said “I’ll give you money”, I said NO again, then he said “I’ll give you one hundred dollars if you come with me.” I finally found my metrocard and swiped myself through. He didn’t follow.

I've got your back!
1+