Thursday, June 22, 2006

Predator Takes Bus

  • Posted: 21 Jun 2006 10:41 AM CDT

    Brooklyn/Queens

    While riding on the B61 bus, I sat down across from a guy who was staring hard at the ladies on the bus. It was so bad that at one point I felt like saying something to him. I ain't trying to knock a dude for staring but I've never seen anything quite like that before. I got on at Bedford and N7th and this guy was already on. When I got out at Manhattan Ave he was still riding going towards Queens. This motherfucka right here topped the cake. Cat calling, undressing a mom holding her son by the hand....He didn't hide the fact that he was a pervert because he started masturbating right then and there. I kid you not. That's when I decided to go up to him and snap a photo with my camera phone.

    Ladies, be safe. This dude is a predator. Study his photo.

    Heres his description
    middle to early 40's-late 30's.
    Heavy Set approximately 200-225 lbs.
    White
    About 5'5"-5'9"