Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Greenpoint clown

  • Posted: 06 Jun 2006 07:53 AM CDT

    Bad: being awakened this morning by construction workers jack-hammering the shit out of the building next door.
    Worse: going for a walk to get away from the NOISE and get hollered at by a(nother) construction worker who cannot control his 'nads.

    Good thing I had my digital camera. Line up ladies, this one is a catch...

    Written by Miss Heather.
  • Fighting Irish Women!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2006 07:50 AM CDT

    In a pub in Dublin, Ireland (where I'm from) and myself and some of my sassy friends are out having a bit of a girl's night. After much unsuccessful attempts to have a good time anywhere else, we went to our usual pub in the city centre. Walking down a few steps to the bar and some guy grabs my ass... so I caught his hand and put him up against the nearest post with my other hand on his throat and into his face asked what the hell he thought he was doing. He, the brave little hero he was denied it was his hand that had grabbed me - they always do that! So anyway, I shouted at him for a bit, then kindly let him go...

    Later that same night, my friend was walking by a guy who put his hand up her skirt... so she boxed him in the face. His girlfriend saw all this and demanded the keys from him. He was sleeping in the rain that night.

    Submitted by Ida.