Friday, July 14, 2006

Posted: 13 Jul 2006 12:01 PM CDT

  • This "nice catch" found me at 42nd Street - Times Square. He followed me around the station from one platform to another. Then he got on the N with me and stayed on until I got off in Brooklyn. He then got off. I got on the R, and he didn't. I snapped his photo in case he did anything - and I have it saved. He kept telling me he loved me - over and over and over and making kissing noises and motions with his lips. What a creep he was. Several men told me that they had been watching him talk to me and making the kissing motions and sounds. They said that if he would have done anything, they would have been up. Thankfully, he didn't try anything.

    Also, I had my 7 year old son with me. (That's part of his head in the side of the photo). So this man was behaving this way in front of MY CHILD!

    Thanks again for this service you provide. I wish I had a photo of the first perv I met - who rubbed his penis against my leg!

    Submitted by Brandy.